TAESEONG TAEKWONDO SG
SCHOOL POLICIES, FEES & PAYMENT
1. Please make term fee payment by the due date advised
to secure your child’s slot in the school.
2. All fees are non-refundable.
3. Please make fee payment via Internet Transfer
or by way of Cheque.
Please quote the Student ID as PAYEE’S INITIAL
when making the transfer.
Please write Student ID and contact number indicated on the reverse of the cheque and
mail to 1 Goldhill Plaza #02-37, Singapore 308899.
Cheques may also be deposited in the Cheque Box available at the schools.
*Please do not make cash payments at the school
4. There will be a waiver of registration fee for students who withdraw and re-join at a later stage.
5. There are no lessons on all Public Holidays and there will be no charge for lessons that fall on a Public Holiday.
6. Each student is entitled to 2 make-up lessons per term.
a. Make-up lessons will be allocated at days and times advised by Taeseong Management.
Allocated make up lesson that are missed or cancelled will not result in a refund or a further make-up lesson.
b. Make-up lessons are valid until the end of the term they fall within.
c. To be eligible for a make-up lesson, kindly provide prior notice via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Make-up policy as per above in Point 6 can be used for holidays.
A combination of make-up lessons and reservation fee (see Point 9) may be applied for holidays.
8. Should you be going away for holidays and would not like to reserve a place in your current day and time, please email Taeseong Management at email@example.com two (2) weeks in advance.
9. If you would prefer to reserve your place in your current day and time, a 50% reservation fee for the weeks in which you will be absent will be applicable.
To request for a reservation of place (50% reservation fee) please email Taeseong Management at firstname.lastname@example.org your holiday dates two (2) week’s prior to your holiday dates.
12. For administrative purposes, holiday proration requests received after a new term invoice has been issued will be reflected in the following term’s invoice.
13. If you wish to withdraw from the programme, please email email@example.com two (2) week’s notice
14. I understand that images and videos taken during the Taeseong Taekwondo lessons are exclusively owned by Taeseong Taekwondo SG and may be used for publicity, advertising and journalism purposes.
15. Students registered with Taeseong Taekwondo SG, do so entirely at their own risk.
Neither Taeseong Taekwondo School nor the Instructors can be held responsible for any injury whatsoever.
l acknowledge and agree that I may be subjecting myself to possible risks and hazards which could result in illness, injury, loss, damage, or death.
In consideration of my participation in the training and/or related activity, I agree to abide by the applicable rules and regulations set by Taeseong Taekwando.
I further agree to assume all risks of illness, injury, loss, damage or death and covenant not to sue and to release from liability and to fully indemnify Taeseong Taekwando, its management, instructors, staff, organizers, shareholders and/or other persons and/or entities involved with such activities, from all actions, claims or demands for illness, injury, loss, damage or death regardless of the cause resulting from my participation in the said activity.
16. I consent my personal data to be collected and used by Taeseong Taekwando for reasonable business purposes.